Friday, September 17, 2010

Pincurls!!!

 I decided that it was high time to try pin curls instead of hot curls or wet-set curls.  Hot curls fall quickly, and the wet-set took sooooo long!  Not a fan of having them on my head for 6 hours.  So we'll see.
The process was pretty simple.  Same theory as victory rolls, but more of them, and making them flat instead of a stand-up roll.  And I didn't have to hide any bobby pins.  They're kind of sloppy.  If I can get it down better, I could wear them as a style on their own.  It wasn't easy, though.  My burly arms got sore holding them over head.  My wrists, that made it through three madisons with Per last night got tired with all the twisting.  Yup, I'm tough.

This was my going-to-the-store-for-cake-ingredients outfit.  Thanks to Lisa Graham, I finally went out and bought some skinny jeans that fit sprinter butts.  And don't they look hot with heels.  The facial expression is in response to Per saying, "Show me concern for the national space program!"  So there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment